My Life

Hey, yall! Read my blog daily and I promise entertainment and originality.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

What An Interesting Week!

I tell ya, this week has NOT been the best. Here's why:
  1. Mom told Doc Lava all about my ear ringing (which is STILL there). He then instructed me to take 10 50mg tablets of steroids in the morning, 10 at night.
  2. I was scheduled for surgery on two teeth Thursday.
  3. I caught a sinus infection due to a low immune system.
  4. I'm going through steroid withdrawal, because the doctor doesn't ween me off like he should.
I'm, thankfully, feeling a lot better, but not 100%. I woke up a little more cheerful today. I took out my lil bro's Ipod and took some pictures.


 
It's kinda blurry, but you can still see Boxer's adorable face!

Here's Dixie. They just LOVE staring into the camera.

 
 We tried to put Sam's baseball helmet on her...didn't work to great.

 
Just can't get enough of her beautiful face!


The birds were up WAY to early this morning. Unfortunately, it happens far to often.


No comments:

Post a Comment