My Life

Hey, yall! Read my blog daily and I promise entertainment and originality.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

NUMBER UNO

          Hey guys, want a look inside my head? If the answer is no, well, too bad, 'cause you're about to! So who am I? Just a 16 year old with too much time on her hands, too many health problems, and far not enough outlets for my craziness.
         Last summer I was diagnosed with a life long disease that pretty much explains by the cliche, "changed my life forever."
           I was diagnosed with MS (multiple sclerosis). Have no idea what the heck I'm talking about? Well...MS happens when the auto-Immune System starts to attack your nervous system. It damages the myelin-the protective covering your nerves-which causes a variety of things such as numbness, pins and needles, pain, tingling, blindness, ect.
          Anyways, after I was diagnosed I continued to have flair ups that ended up landing me in the hospital twice in a six-month span. My parents and I decided to change me to online schooling. So, now I have tons and tons and tons and TONS of time on my hands. So I decided to this! And that is my life story. If you read my blog, I promise you won't be bored.



No comments:

Post a Comment