My Life

Hey, yall! Read my blog daily and I promise entertainment and originality.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday, February 12, 2012-The R&R Day

          You know those days when you aren't bored, but you haven't done anything all day, and you don't want to? That is what my day has been like. I woke up, yelled at my brother Sam until he fixed breakfast, then went and hung out in my room. I pretty much did that until around 1:30 when we had to take Amine to work (that guy who lives with us, if you're wondering) and went to the library to work on some school stuff aka check out some more books. Okay, I did do some work. But, I did go a little crazy on Nora Roberts. I can't help it, she's the bomb.
          Anyways, after that we went to Kroger to get me some Reese's and Adam (oldest brother) a present for the crush he's never going to ask out. He got her an elephant that is holding a heart that says 'Jungle Love.' I thought it was so adorable, I told him I'd take it if she doesn't want it. He laughed and said I was mean. *sigh* I really do not understand men. How was that mean? I was complementing his choice in presents! Jeez.
          Moving along...Is it weird the next book I read is going to be a Christmas analogy by Lori Foster? I love her so much that I could care less Christmas was two months ago. The book I'm really anxious to read is Lothaire by Kresley Cole. I have to wait until 6 people before me does, because I have no money to buy my own copy, so I'm borrowing from el biblioteca.
          I'm getting an amazing massage right now from Mom, so gotta go! But, before you do..Check out the cute wiener dogs!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment