My Life

Hey, yall! Read my blog daily and I promise entertainment and originality.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hello all!

          I started off my weekend almost passing out on my Papa (grandpa) while we were talking over lunch. We were sitting there at the table talking about the time he was in the hospital getting his teeth pulled (yes, I know, not the most attractive conversation) when all the sudden the ringing in my ears got so loud, I couldn't hear him talk. I got so fuzzy and I knew If I didn't get to a bed soon I'd fall out of my chair; so, I got up told Papa I think I'm going to pass out and ran/walked to my bedroom. All the while Papa was asking questions like, "Are you okay? What's wrong? Want me to call Mom?"
          I nodded yes, and crawled up the bed. He instructed Memaw (grandma) to sit by me so he could call Mom (this brings back memories). When Mom finally got there she said she was going to take me to Urgent Care in the Avenues. We got there, waited for what seems like forever, and the doctor basically said he had no idea what was wrong (typical of Urgent Care visits) and to call my neurologist Monday 'cause he thinks it's MS related (aren't all my problems?). When we got home, Mom logged into Facebook and got on the Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis Alliance and wrote about my issues. She hzd comments that said she should call the neuro IMMEDIATELY, because it sounds like Tinnitus and it hs some dangerous side effects. Welll..there is no way to get in tough with him until tomorrow, so I guess I'll have to take my chances. You know, I'm starting to feel a little fuzzy again...maybe this time it's the pain meds.
          Did I mention my teeth are hurting again? I found out what was originally thought of as a cyst is actually two assessed teeth that need to be removed in a bad way, so Mom has to call the Oral Surgeon tomorrow, too. Oh, the things I have to go through...

"Pain is your friend; it is your ally. Pain reminds you to finish the job and get the hell home. Pain tells you when you have been seriously wounded. And you know what the best thing about pain is? It tells you you're not dead yet!" -Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment