My Life

Hey, yall! Read my blog daily and I promise entertainment and originality.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday, Feb.9, 2012 -Another Blah Day

Hey guys,

          Nothing really happenin' today. I asked Mom to give me my shot yesterday; it was a real eye opener. I usually do it myself, but since it was on my tush, I asked mom to do it so I didn't mess up and hurt myself. I shouldn't have been as nervous as I was, because she's a nursing assistant, so its noot she never given a shot, but still. Mom's a blonde. You can never be too careful.
          Anyways, I did a couple of hours of homework today, then decided to update my other blog with a review of Tempted by Lori Foster. Its a good book; you should check it out. I love doing review, because I'm passionate about books. I'm always getting yelled at for reading, because it strains you eyes blah blah blah. They were wrong. I read this article from written by the eye doctor (whatever they're called) saying how reading doesn't strain your eyes, just reading in bad light, which I never do (eye roll).
          Sooo...I'm thinking of asking Mom to take me to the library when she gets home to do some homework I can't do at home, but I'm feeling kinda lazy.I need to tho; I'm really behind in my work. I've been sick A LOT in the past couple of weeks, and I need to get caught up.
          It feels like when I get over one thing, something else starts up. For example, I just got over an MS flair up a  few weeks ago, then I had a mouth problem, where my mouth swelled up to where it looked like I was sucking on a baseball-sized lollipop on the right side of my jaw. We went to the oral surgeon and he though I had a cyst in my mouth. He drained the infect, sent me for a CT scan, and decided it was only two abscessed teeth. Still. Ouch. Anyways, now we have to decide on three things: a) do nothing (not gonna happen), b) root canal ( very expensive), or c) pull 'em (I kinda don't wanna do it cause they're adult teeth).
          We're gonna talk to a lawyer before deciding on anything, just to see where we stand on suing my dentists (the  abscesses showed up on x-rays years ago, ad nobody said anything until now). Whatever. I'll do either or, as long as I can get implants or a bridge. I know for sure I don't wanna be toothless for the rest my life, but we need to deal with it quick, 'cause I still have pain in my jaw that I would LOVE to go away.
          Well. I need to go back to the homework. Or read a book. Anyways, 'bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment